Blog by Noll Sotogrande

What is a First Occupation License?

A First Occupancy License (also known as a Certificate of Habitability), is a license issued by the City Council and granted once the construction works have been completed, which allows the buyer to legally inhabit the property.

Brunch at the SO/ Sotogrande

Brunch in the SO starts relaxed at 1 p.m. and ends at 4 p.m. We really enjoyed our brunch at noon today, in a completely relaxed atmosphere accompanied by excellent service in the “Cortijo” of the SO/ Hotel!